Halo Universe

Halo Universe

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I JUST did to a huge group of The Flood

Okay.

I played Halo 2, and for ten minutes did my normal Flood routine.

Then, that lumpy carrier form waddled out into the fray of plasma and blood.

I somehow managed to RICOCHET a plasma round. It hit the carrier, it blew up, killed to infections and a combat, and another combat form leaped down to greet my sudden blast of plasma. the combat form moved just in time, and another carrier form met the light blue plasma and exploded. The explosion rattled a plasma 'nade, which I caught, and hurled at the combat form as he swung is deformed arm. I jumped away, but the combat form actually lunged BACKWARD into the fray of other forms. I then proceeded, wishing I had a video camera, so I could upload to fails of the week.

 -JC

No comments:

Post a Comment