Halo Universe

Halo Universe

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today is Wednesday....

And since today is kills, and I did kills to make up for Monday, today is Best Maps of Halo Reach/Halo 3
NO VOTE~FULLSCREEN

HAVE FUN


I did something fun af ew minutes ago. On Halo 2, I played legendary, with legecy southpaw controler layout.

If you are a true Spartan like me, you will succeed and get to Delta Halo.

If not, consider your self Herbie the Grunt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


1 comment:

  1. I did this agoinst the Flood.

    Very Succesful..... Suprisingly.

    Although most combat forms new my right handed weakness, somehow. So they seamed to go a little tougher than a normal legendary playthrough.

    Most infection forms simply splattered against the Arbiters armor.

    The carrier forms acted normal-Fat, lumpy, slow, and annoying.

    I noticed a larger range of explosion when the lumpy carriers released its stock of infection forms.

    -JC

    ReplyDelete